Thursday, June 16, 2011

Final Project: Visual Narative (story)




My Visual Narrative (story) assignment
"Gods Creation"

            For my final project I chose my theme to be “God’s Creation,” for my visual narrative (story) assignment. I am a very religious person and love to read my Bible, so I chose to use a story from the Bible and base my images off the meanings of the story. The story I choose in the Bible was from the Old Testament in Genesis chapter 1:1-31. All four images I produced on Photoshop were based off Gods creation. I took pictures around my neighborhood. I took the picture of the lion at the zoo. I took a picture of my bible and porcelain Angel then took my daughters head and made her one of Gods Angels. I used the curves and texture toolbars a lot with this project. I cropped and resized some of my images. I duplicated my butterflies in one of my photos. My visual narrative showed how God created the earth and the Heavens with his Hands. One of my photos showed how he created what’s on the earth, the animals and the plants. Also one showed how God created the Bible and the Heavenly Angels. I really had a lot of fun with this program. I learned a lot of things about digital imaging that I never new about. This is a program I plan to continue using in the future because I had a lot of fun with and learned how to do things I never thought I could do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment